In this 15 second PAREable, learn what five elements make for a world class product.
- Great product delivers on a singular value proposition. Do one thing extremely well with a laser focus on that one thing. I.e. Google’s search box.
- Great product is simple, intuitive and at its best, anticipate the user’s need. I.e. Waze detecting you going home.
- Great product exceeds expectations. Because when it happens, user will not forget. I.e. when Virgin America first came out.
- Great product resonates emotionally. How it makes you feel. I.e. driving a Tesla feels like driving the future.
- Great product needs to meaningfully change and improve your life.
- Always ask yourself, what’s the value proposition you’re providing?
Live and apply these ideas with the FREE Mindmory app!
Don’t just take my words, watch this chat.
Until the next PAREable..