In this 30 second PAREable, discover how and why ideas spread like wildfire sometimes.
- To spread an idea, you must make sure it sticks first. It has to be something special, catchy, unique, and remarkable to cut through the market noise.
- Keep the group smaller than 150 if the goal is to effectively spread a message.
- The spread of ideas has a similar behavior to spread of epidemics.
- The tipping point is when ideas spread from an initial niche user base into the mass majority.
- A select few types of people are generally responsible for ideas to spread: Connectors, Salesman, and Mavens.
- Our behavior can be influenced by external elements. That influence is generally greater than how we perceive ourselves.
- Small change in context by the external elements can have a big ripple effect.
Live and apply these ideas with the FREE Mindmory app!
Don’t just take my words, check out his book.
Until the next PAREable..