In this 30 second PAREable, discover ideas on why you should separate from the crowd and how to get attention.
- Take risks at being remarkable, and don’t worry about criticism.
- Target the people who are both willing to try new things, and very vocal at spreading the word to others.
- Invent the product with marketing.
- Target and measure your marketing effectively.
- Don’t emulate the leader, because you’ll never learn the process of turning risks into success.
- Traditional form of advertising is no longer effective, because in today’s overwhelmingly advertised world, capturing consumer’s attention is almost impossible.
- In today’s crowded marketplace, there are no room for “ordinary”.
- Being ridiculed can be a good thing, as it spreads word for you.
Live and apply these ideas with the FREE Mindmory app!
Here is his TED Talk on standing out.
Until the next PAREable..