In this 45 second PAREable, discover what questions to ask that will help you think about your business idea.
- Do the hard things to stick to the path.
- Adjust the course when things don’t work, and keep adjusting until it reaches the destination.
- It’s not about the external information, it’s about what you are telling yourself.
- The following are questions you should ask yourself when you think about your business/product/idea.
- Question – Who is it for? Nothing is for everyone.
- Question – This group target has subgroups in it. Find any given groups. What do they believe? What’s the story they’re telling themselves?
- Question – This subgroup, have they spent cash money to buy something like this before? Because selling to people who have never bought something before is harder.
- Question – This core group of people, do they know you exist? There’s a huge gap between selling to people who know about you and selling to people who have never heard about you.
- Question – These people who have heard about you, do they trust you enough to buy from you? There’s a big gap between someone who is aware of you and someone who trusts you.
- There are different kinds of revenue: revenue of cash, revenue of attention/trust, and revenue of referral.
Live and apply these ideas with the FREE Mindmory app!
Check out the second part of his Start Up podcast here.
Until the next PAREable..