In this 30 second PAREable, learn how to think about competitors.
- Use 4 quadrants xy axis to determine where your competitor is and be on the opposite quadrant.
- As long as the quadrant is vibrant with people, you can say “we’re just like them, but _____”.
- Understand the purchaser’s pain. Reach out to people, tell them “I want to understand your pain, so I can solve your problem”, and listen to them.
- Understand the purchaser’s world view. So build an organization that matches the mindset of the people that you’re selling to.
- How to think about your competitors.
- Wonder how many people are talking about them?
- Wonder how many people are interacting with them?
- Can I find people who love buying from them?
- Can I find people who are unhappy they have to buy from them?
- Have they completely satisfied the market or just the tip of the iceberg?
- Go to their community and figure out the size and the interactions.
Live and apply these ideas with the FREE Mindmory app!
Check out the seventh part of his Start Up podcast here.
Until the next PAREable..