In this 45 second PAREable, discover ideas on how happiness inspires productivity.
- Train your brain in positivity for 21 straight days.
- Write down 3 new things you are grateful per day.
- Journal one positive experience per day.
- Exercise. It teaches your brain that your behavior matters.
- Meditation allows your brain to get over ADHD and focus on task at hand.
- Perform random acts of kindness or conscious acts of kindness.
- It’s not the reality that shapes us, but the lens through which your brain views the world that shapes your reality.
- If we can change the lens not only can we change your happiness, we can change business outcome at the same time.
- 90% of long term happiness is predicted not by the external world, but by the way your brain processes the world.
- If we change our formula for happiness and success, what we can do is change the way we can effect reality.
- Reverse the formula for happiness and success from success produces happiness to happiness produces success.
- Current thinking of success leads to happiness is flawed. If you achieve success, you change the goalpost so you’ll never reach happiness.
- Your brain performs better when you’re in a happy state of mind.
Live and apply these ideas with the FREE Mindmory app!
Here is his cheerful TED Talk.
Don’t just take my words, check out his book.
Until the next PAREable..